Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finest Moments on Two Wheels: by Zach Smith

Mine finest moment would be either, the time I was crossing Camden avenue on
my old trek (not the one I threw...the one I liked and got stolen) and I
stood up and cranked with all my might and as i was midway through the
intersection the chain skipped and I fell flat on the top tube and then fell
on the ground in front of a gallery of cars and a pedestrian in the
crosswalk. I stood up and said "stupid fucking bike" under my breath and got
up and rode off...or it was the time I was cranking down Camden and my chain
fell off and I ate shit on the sidewalk and the cars passing by honked and
yelled. Or it was the time I jumped a speed bump at full speed, tried to
whip it, landed kind of sideways (oh, it had just rained) and whipped out on
the greasy balcktop in the parking lot of my apartment complex- in front of
several onlookers. I had to turn around and go back to my apartment to
change my clothes cause I was on my way somewhere and I was now all wet.I
drove my truck to my meeting...

1 comment: