Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome


Hello! A new year and a new race season, and since I end up putting together so many group emails with photos, and I'm not sure how many people actually WANT those showing up in their inboxes, I figured I'd just put together a blog for our extensive fan base to visit.

As informal as a team can be, the five of us, Zach, Maia, Cyndie, Dusty and I make our way to the same races nearly every time they are held in the central coast. Last season was the first that most of us had raced seriously, and by the end we had compiled a nice list of finishes and often saw a few of us standing on the podium!

So, the new season starts very soon, and I'm excited to get riding again. Please feel free to check back anytime. I hope to post general riding-writing, race reports and trip reports fairly often through the year! Thanks!

1 comment:

Dusty & Cyndie said...

Go Team Go! Sport Class better watch for Miracle Racing!